Welcome to Registration for The Woodland Pond Wave Swim Team 2020 Summer Season.
This registration is open to all children who will be between 5 and 18 years old by June 1st, 2020. If you are unsure if your child is ready to be a member of the WPST please contact Coach Meredith Daley at 804-240-3076 or email@example.com. Some children may need to be evaluated to determine if they are ready to join the team. Please contact Coach Mere for details or with questions.
*YOU MUST BE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF THE WOODLAND POND SWIM AND RACQUET CLUB IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR THE WOODLAND POND SWIM TEAM. DO NOT CONTINUE REGISTRATION UNLESS YOU MEET THIS REQUIREMENT*
We first want to thank all of you for your patience during this unusual time while we figure out what kind of swim season we'll be able to offer our swimmers. As you can imagine, the restrictions we're facing has made planning for this season difficult.
While it's not ideal, we are excited to be able to offer an alternative season for our swimmers where they can enjoy some time with their friends and enjoy the pool.
Due to the restrictions and a shortened season, our fee will be reduced to $75. A portion of this fee ($17 per swimmer) covers our league insurance fees, which will include coverage should you choose to participate in the winter swim program. This $17 fee is non-refundable.
The season will look like the following:
- At minimum, a swimmer will be able to practice at least two mornings a week for 30 minute practices. **Please note we are only able to offer morning practices at this time.**
- Practice times will be assigned -- more details to come at a later date.
- Practice would begin June 22, and run for a maximum of 6 weeks.
- The season would most likely be practice only; however, seniors may have the ability to participate in a league champs.
- Lanes will not be limited to family and until phase 3, will be limited to 3 swimmers per lane.
- Minimum age requirement will be 5.
- Due to restrictions of coaches in the water, a swim evaluation may be required for younger swimmers.
- Please note, if we move to phase 3, we may be able to offer more!
We will be following the same protocols as the pool in regards to Covid-19. More information about this, as well as practice procedures, will follow at a later date.
In order for us to be able to offer a season, we will need a minimum of 50 swimmers to participate.
To meet the time constraints we have with the league fees, we have a very short registration time frame. Please register your swimmers by this Wednesday, June10, and submit your $75 fee by Friday, June 12.
Thanks from the WPST!
Base Cost: $75.00
born on or after: 06/01/2001